Every year we help at least 2,000 organisations with knowledge transfer: the process of turning technology, know-how, expertise and skills into innovative, commercial products and services.
We are committed to supporting our local business communities and have a team of experienced business development managers to advise on the best solution for your organisation; whether it’s a micro, small, medium or large enterprise.
We work closely with a range of partner organisations: local authorities, professional institutes, business networks, business support organisations and government departments to support and deliver relevant services and initiatives for businesses.
We can help with any or all of the following – and more:
- Problem-solving business issues and challenges to improve efficiency and aid innovation and growth.
- Cutting-edge research to develop new products or new techniques
- Proof of concept or proof of market projects to establish the viability of new technology, products and services
- Laboratory or workshop testing, data analysis, computer simulation or rapid prototyping – using our expertise and facilities to test and develop your ideas.
- Conference, exhibition and meeting accommodation – high class facilities to support your events
- Performance space (including a theatre), recording studios, mock court rooms and hospital wards – use our facilities and spaces to deliver your message.
- Short courses to improve productivity & staff expertise
University of Northwest ‘s business development managers will match your business requirement with the right expertise, develop a proposal and, if applicable, assist you in writing a research bid to secure funding support. Get in touch and talk to us about University of Northwest can support your business.